Job Title: Environmental Engineer
Garuda International, Inc. is looking for an Environmental Engineer to work at 180 West
Chestnut St., Exeter, CA 93221
- Design systems, processes, or equipment for control, management, or remediation of water and air quality.
- Collaborate with environmental scientists, planners, hazardous waste technicians,
engineers, experts in law or business, or other specialists to address environmental
- Obtain, update, or maintain plans, permits, or standard operating procedures.
- Serve as liaison with federal, state, or local agencies or officials on issues pertaining to
solid or hazardous waste program requirements.
- Provide technical support for environmental remediation or litigation projects, including
remediation system design or determination of regulatory applicability.
- Prepare, review, or update environmental investigation or recommendation reports.
- Develop site-specific health and safety protocols, such as spill contingency plans or
methods for loading or transporting waste.
- Inspect the petitioner’s facilities and programs to evaluate operational effectiveness or
ensure compliance with environmental regulations.
- Provide assistance with planning, quality assurance, safety inspection protocols, or
sampling as part of a team conducting multimedia inspections at the company’s facilities.
Master degree of Environmental Engineering
Qualified applicants please forward resume to Garuda International, Inc., 180 West Chestnut St.,
Exeter, CA 93221. Attn: HR. No phone calls please.