Job Title: Marketing/Sales Director – Primary Sales Executive
Garuda International, Inc. is looking for an exceptional Marketing & Sales Director to work at 180 W. Chestnut St., Exeter, CA 93221 and/or to work remotely from your home office (preferably in the Southern California region or Pacific Time Zone).
We serve the food, beverage, dietary supplement, cosmetic, pet food and feed industries. The director of sales and marketing position is responsible for planning and implementing sales, marketing and product development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets by performing the following duties personally and in cooperation with others.
Some duties include:
- Development and implementation of marketing and sales plans and strategies for worldwide operations (using on-line and conventional media)
- Development and implementation of public relations campaigns and collateral
- Development of marketing and sales collateral?
- Development and implementation of policies, procedures and objectives for marketing and selling the organization's products and services including pricing, marketing and sales budgets
- As markets/sales allow, recruit, direct and train sales force, marketing staff and agents/distributors
- Setup and maintain cloud-based contact management systems
- Composing and sending written communications to customers and prospects in various countries, including being responsible for following up with key customers, prospects, agents and distributors
- Travel domestically and internationally for trade shows, customer and distributor visits and training
- Develop and implements strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develop and manage sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Develop and recommend product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Achieve satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
- Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Meet with key clients and assist sales representative to maintain relationships, negotiate & close sales
- Business Acumen
- Communication Proficiency in English (additional languages a plus)
- Customer/Client Focus
- Good sense of humor
- Presentation Skills
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Open-mindedness and creativity
- Results Driven
- Strategic Thinking
- Technical Capacity
- Kind & respectful (to yourself and others)
Requires a minimum 4 year college degree, good established connections/relationships in the industries we serve and 4 or more years of relevant experience or equivalent.
To be considered for this position and to receive a more complete job description, please send your cover letter and resume/cv by email to:
This is an immediate opening.